söndag 15 maj 2011

Eurovision Song Contest




Hey, look at that. Two days in a row.

Last night was the evening for glamour on tv, Eurovision Song Contest and I felt inspired enough to do my own look for it. A hearty congratulations for the winners Azerbaijan and a good played for Estonia and Serbia who had the cutest stage outfits in my mind.


Glitter and glamour of the sexy kind is rampant in this competition and it was quite fun to go through my folders to find the right outfit, a bit of leg-shock but who cares. I wish my inventory would have included a microphone and stage-poses but perhaps for next year.

I'm wearing...
Skin: al vulo Cloe, Bohemiene in milk (The Fashion Garret)
Hair: LoQ Hairs, Glitter in Brown (The Dressing Room)
Makeup: Modd.G, My Disguise in Mood
Eyes: Daring, Coral
Nails: Love Soul, Fascinante in Red
Dress: Baiastice, 70-night light in ocean (The Dressing Room)
Shoes: Kookie, City Wedges in Smokey Grey
Bracelet: Kunstkammer, Glamazon Cuff pearl (old FLF I think)

1 kommentar:

  1. Cute. Let's hope Copper wins next year's Eurovision. :d


    Chris.

    SvaraRadera