lördag 11 december 2010

A bountiful Friday presented on Saturday

Friday in Second Life is undoubtfully associated with shopping, at least for me since I often end up logging in quite late and can thus not only enjoy 50 Linden Friday but also sometime in the middle of it the new releases at either the Dressing Room or the Dressing Room Blue. Needless to say, linden will be spent.

Yesterday I dressed up in a rare dark skintone, a huntgift from gorgeous Imabee and as I decided to go for the gal-style I combined it with a bright-lipped makeup, and went searching for the perfect items to add to my collection. Of course I did a detour to the sim that will be the new home to Lamb and Tres Blah as well as new brand Mon Tissu but more of that at a later time.
Dress: Canimal- Love is (pink)
Blazer: Modd.G Yulia Blazer in black

Shoes: astraia- Hunt Gift
Hair: !lamb - Ghost: Honeycomb
Skin: Imabee: Hunt Gift
Makeup: L.Fauna one eleven Carina Freckled Dark
Glasses: DUBOO newnew animal4
Eyelashes: Glow studio- Innocent Gentle
Legwarmers: Black Lace
Earrings: Glow studio- White Diamond Valentines


First I tackled the list from 50 Linden Friday and hopped over to start from the top. However, I've stopped buying everything and thus for this time I chose to only get the items from Reek, Tiny Bird, Kyoot and League. As always Tiny Bird makes for gorgeous hairs and I was really drawn to the red version. League offered us beautiful scarves in deep colours and the aubergine works very well with Kyoot's grey knit dress. However, my favourite this time must be the shoes from Reek. Lovely, warm looking unisex boots offered in two variations.

Skin: Mascarade- Chou Cocaine

Eyelashes: Skin Within Enchant Eyelashes
Shoes: Reek
Dress: Kyoot
Scarf: League
Hair: Tiny Bird

As I finished my rounds I recieved the note that the new collection was out in TDR Blue so I headed over and started deliberating. Again, in the beginning I bought everything they had for sale since they were available only for a limited time but yesterday I was disciplined. I picked up one set of hairs, a sweater and one pair of leggings only. I might return later to pick up Milk Motions set with shorts and cardigan as well as the denim mini-dress offered by Kunglers. Maybe. Probably.


Shoes: ANCAY- Chuck Pink
Sweater: Emery - Sweater Mademoiselle (tan)
Leggings: Tee*fy - Cut out grey leggins
Hair: LoQ Hairs - Cappucino Brown

All in all, it was a bountiful Friday and I am quite satisfied.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar