måndag 21 november 2011

What *is* Willis talkin about and the alphabet challenge


Horribly late as always I gave into the temptation and started on the Alphabet Challenge hosted by Willow Zander which has allready reached K as I'm posting my A look... I'll do my best to catch up though.

It's going to be quite mish-mash of styles I think, beginning with evil gyaru here... I call it evil because the lovely Grace skin from Atomic coupled with Hair Shop Nodoka's Coco is giving me the glare. Dark brown eyes from Aphotic Gloom might not be helping actually.









I'm wearing...
Top: Mimikri - Anouk sweets
Pants: AOHARU - BowWideDenimPants in LightWashed
Shoes: A-BOMB - Gidge in Patent
Bag: !t - Auntie Bag
Necklace: artilleri - Wenche necklace in turquoise
Earrings: Zaara - Anjami Chandelier earrings
Eyelashes: ATOMIC natural
Skin: ATOMIC - Grace_Cream - Cherry Blossom 1
Eyes: Aphotic Gloom - Aquilius in Bethy Brown
Hair: Hair shop Nodoka - Coco in auburn

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar