onsdag 15 december 2010

Colour of the week.

Surprisingly I did have a considerable amount of yellow in my wardrobe when I checked but by then I was allready so focused on the idea of making something myself so I ended up using some old templates and some new details and voila, I have a skirt. It's a simple high waisted miniskirt which I've put it on all possible layers for combination possibilities and if anyone would like to have it, drop me a line in world and I'll drop the folder on you. Obviously Hey You will probably not work so take note to send that request to Cooper Clarity.

Yellow

As for the rest of the items they are all things I had in my inventory though almost all are reasonably new purchases so I was quite excited to do something with them.

Skin: Tres Blah - Blessa (Pale) -In the Morning
Open Mouth Tattoo: Tik Tok Teethy v3
Hair: Truth - Anise in Espresso
Eyes: Glam Affair - Stella 03
Eyelashes: Glam Affair - Regina 01
Nails: Love Soul - Lovely in Hard Pink
Shirt: u.f.o - Mirana Blouse in pink
Belt: Fishy Strawberry - Waist Belt Brown
Skirt: Selfmade and for now free!
Boots: Babymonkey - Surrey Boot v2 in Chocolate

For some reason I'm playing the Charlie's Angels theme on repeat when looking at my snaps in this outfit. I don't know if it's the boots or the blouse or just the hair!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar