lördag 14 maj 2011

The pawnshop princess is pink



The constant releases of new, incredible, crave-inducing items in Second Life can be quite an anxiety I've found, shopping so much that I don't even have the will to blog anything. For four weeks I've had topics to post almost every day but I just don't seem to get around to it. The solution I've decided is that I'm going to stop shopping. I'm going cold turkey and while it's especially tempting to release the lindens at the weekend I'm going to restrain myself.

I'm also going to try to at least post a Look of the Day thrice a week and something more substantial once a week, perhaps a designer high-light or a location based post.

But now, onto the pink!


While I've had outfits ready for perhaps five of the past seven colour challenges this is the first one I've gotten ready, perhaps due to my no-shopping resolution, and I'm quite happy with the whole mood of this set. The skin from Pink Fuel is one of my latest purchases and hopefully one of my last for a good while!

I'm wearing...
Skin: Pink Fuel Elly, Sugar Cotton Candy (Culture Shock)
Hair: Tiny Bird, Soon Enough II in Deep Warm Black
Eyes: Rozena, Tempt Eye in Latte
Eyelashes: Glam Affair/Beauty Avatar, Regina 01
Dress: R.icielli, Jeane dress in hot pink
Shoes: G-field, Square Toe Shoes Sophie in black
Earrings: Bliensen + MaiTai, Grimm's Earrings
Smile: Snow Rabbit, Intelligent 2in1 HUD

5 kommentarer:

  1. Sexy and sweet pink dress!
    Hey, part of the beauty of blogging, is it our choice when we want to blog..we do. I go through the same feeling you do. Dont worry bout it, you will get to it, when you want to! I think you have great taste in clothing and when you do blog it is worth your time in writing it and ours in reading. =)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you, perhaps the way to get a good Second Life is to take it with a grain of salt and go about it at your own leisure. That's definitely what I will be doing from now on :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. I can so relate to the overwhelmingness of the whole blogging thing sometimes. Just breathe and remember no one is forcing you to blog, there's no deadline, it's not a job. There's also no deadline to shopping! It's good to sometimes just relax and go through stuff for fun, wander around the grid, see when the inspiration hits you. Oh, and your pink dress is awesome. Good luck with it all! <3

    SvaraRadera
  4. Oh the (lack of) blogging doesn't really bother me, if I get to it, I get to it otherwise, no harm done. It's more that I've felt that I've been buying too much stuff that I've never gotten around to wear and that's been eating me. Hopefully after I've taken my time with the shopping ban I can go back to something more relaxed when it comes to spending my linden.

    SvaraRadera